Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How Much is Too Much?

For some reason, I'm nervous about this blog--more than any other I have ever had (and I've had my share of blogs). I think my mom started it, but who's to say for sure? Plus, I don't really know the etiquette for weddings and stuff and I just don't know how much to tell.

But good news! Apparently the date and place isn't actually a secret! Who knew? I guess it is unlikely that anyone will come and crash my wedding, and, if they do, well, then maybe they will be the life of the party.

So, drum roll please!

Joey and I will be wed at a place called Calamigos (at the Equestrian Center) in Burbank, CA on Sunday, April 26th, 2009. So mark your calendars now and keep your eyes peeled for one of those "Save the Date" announcements.

Speaking of Save the Date announcements, I have been trying to think of something really fun and creative--but am drawing a blank. Someone showed me some Lego ones that were really, really cute--but a little pricey and a lot of work. So, moving forward I just need something cool and not too expensive and unique. I will start thinking about it while you go and mark your calendars.

5 comments:

Nadine said...

Cool location . . . and the date is marked on my calendar.

I love the blog. It is fun hearing all news and seeing all the photos. Keep posting!

Kathy said...

I have saved the date! I loved the wedding crasher link,

Bill said...

I'll be bringing 50 of my closest Harley Davidson pals...should be a blast!

Tyler said...

I have to go to a wedding at the equestrian center next month. I'll let you know how it goes.

Unknown said...

Hey Carrie, a lot of people on a wedding planning community I visit use www.vistaprint.com for their save the dates. I guess you can get magnets or postcards and there are lots of specials to make them free or really cheap.