Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things to do in LA

Hopefully by now you have all started receiving your invitations and making your plans to visit beautiful sunny southern CA. That probably leads you to thinking, "What am I going to do while I am in LA before (and possibly after) the wedding? How will I spend my time?

Sure, you could look at the many guide books available. Or you could ask your friends. Or you could just take the easy way out and spend your day at the Happiest Place On Earth, just 40 minutes from Burbank. OR...you could consult my guide.

Your guide? That's right. I created a guide I like to call "Carrie and Joey's Burbank and Surrounding Areas." My mom tells me the title is a little awkward, but I think it is the best portrayal of what it is. It is a guide of my favorite things to do, places to go, and places to eat in Burbank. Complete with links to restaurant reviews, this guide may be your one stop shop or a launching pad for other ideas.


Click Here for a Better View!


So now that you look at it you might think, Whew! This is overwhelming! So let me give you some tips about using this guide:

1. Click on the link "Click Here for a Better View!" because it is easier to read in it's full mass.

2. On the left hand side is a little Key. Scroll down the list and click on the attraction you wish to see on the map. A little bubble will pop up showing you the location.



3. Use the slider to zoom in and out.






4. Click on one of the icons to view information. Sometimes, the information bubble has a link to a review on Tasting LA.

I hope you find this useful! I certainly think it is a fun treat.

1 comment: